(Last Updated on November 2, 2020 by Editor)
BULAWAYO – The family with a house that recently caught fire at Nkulumane 12 in Bulawayo is appealing for assistance following the devastating incident that left their whole property burnt to ashes.
Following the inferno, which is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault, the family’s house was completely destroyed including the roofing as the asbestos succumbed to the heat.
The father, Lovemore Chitatu who takes care of the two young girls, Nyasha and Charity, aged 12 and 14 respectively is a vendor and is appealing for assistance.
The mother passed on some years back and the father has been doing the double role of mother and father since then.
At the moment, only the father is staying at the destroyed house while the two girls were taken in by a neighbour.
“My neighbour’s house was gutted by fire sometime last week. They lost all they had to the fire. I am however touched by the two girls Nyasha and Charity aged 12 and 14 respectively. These girls lost their mum a few years back and are in the care of their dad. The dad makes a living from vending,” said the neighbour.
She added that,”nothing was left out of the inferno. I am coming forward to you asking for assistance in any form. Please nothing is too small to be given out when there is need.”
Details of the affected family to those willing to help.
Mr Lovemore Chitatu ( father to the girls)
13098 Nkulumane 12 ( near Maqhawe clinic).
The econet number for the father is 0772507932.
For calls he uses 0713150049.