(Last Updated on April 12, 2021 by GERALD NCUBE)
Muzinda Reigns Supreme In America
Zimbabwean motocross rider Tanya Muzinda took to stage once again after long break due to Covid-19 and showed why she was named the junior sportswoman of the year in 2015.
Tanya took a second place in the 125cc boys class and a 1st in the women’s class at the Bartow Championship Series.
Despite her hard work off the track to give back to community, Tanya has continued to raise the flag high by putting a great performance in the boys arena, something that will continue to nourish her for the upcoming future.
Her continued rise in the sport has seen the coming in of young and promising talent like Emmanuel Bako.
The 14 year old Bako took first position on the podium on Saturday after amassing 75 points in the 85cc ProMini Class at Welkom in Free State, South Africa.
The motocross arena has begun to take centre stage in global events and will come as a much needed variant in the country’s sporting circles.
- Nakamba and Aston Villa fall to Liverpool as the Mid-fielder earned a spot in the starting line-up.
- Kings of comeback Man Utd nail Mourinho and Tottenham to the ground after a well-deserved 3-1 comeback victory.
- Title elect, Man City fell 2-1 to ten man Leeds United.
- Man City are working to sign Kaky from Fluminense.
- Pitso Mosimane honoured with Best Coach Award from the Egyptian Sports Critics Association.
- Knox Mutizwa scored his fifth of the season in Golden Arrows 1-1 draw.
- Matsuyama holds on for historic Masters win.
- Could Harry Kane leave Tottenham this summer after defeat to Manchester United?
- 19 year old Tadiwanashe Marumani earns man of the match award after posting 60 runs on the board in the Domestic t20.
- Kaitano Tembo reaches 100 game milestone with Supersport United.
- Zimbabwe PSL in search of a Technical Sponsor to take care of Refree Fees ahead of the start of the Season.