(Last Updated on January 3, 2021 by ZIMDAILY EDITOR)
- Gatherings reduced to 30 and only for funerals.
All other gatherings banned for 30 days
- Existing Covid prévention measures to be strictly enforced. Correct wearing of masks social distancing hand sanitization etc.
- Only essential services such as hospitals pharmacies supermarkets to operate and these will be expected to close at 3 pm
- Curfew starts at 6 pm to 6 am
- Other commercial services suspended for next 30 days effective 5 Jan. only part 4 ie mining manufacturing and agriculture will operate as before . Everything else stops on 5 January for 30 days
- Inter provincial and inter city movement stopped except for essential services
- All citizens to Stay at home and only leave to get food and medicines or to transport sick relatives
- Only exam classes to open Now
- Cross border traders stopped forthwith. Only transit cargo related to essential services allowed at borders
- Air transport remains unhindered with arrivals and returning residents required to present Covid free certificates Max 48 hrs old.
- Land borders only returning residents and transit cargo drivers to be admitted with Covid free certificates of 48 hours .
- Restaurants bars gyms etc closed for 30 days
- Tourist places can operate as before but subject to health conditions as stipulated